Guest Services and Accessibility
The Mountain America Center has a number of ADA accessible seating options. Please refer to the seating maps for locations for ADA specific areas. Hero Arena has 3 ADA accessible elevators that are available for public use. To purchase tickets for these locations, please visit BOX OFFICE INFO
AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Locations
AED’s are located in various sections of the concourse with proper signage. There is one AED located at each box office, as well as various locations throughout the facility. Please refer to signage located throughout the building for the AED nearest you, or consult the assistance of an arena staff member.
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted Listening Devices (ALD) may be checked out, free of charge, at the Guest Services Desk located within the Bingham Healthcare Box Office on the main concourse level. A valid I.D. is required to ensure the return of equipment.
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing stations are located throughout the venue in various men’s, women’s and family restrooms.
The Mountain America Center will adhere to CDC and state of Idaho health guidelines. The Mountain America Center staff is committed to providing the safest and healthiest guest experience in the live entertainment world and will do our best to provide an environment in which our guests feel comfortbale and safe. The Mountain America Center will utilize a mix of cutting-edge sanitization technologies paired with operational staffing, contactless technology options, and cleaning solutions to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. If you have questions, concerns or general inquires about our health and safety, please contact us at email@example.com
For more information on Safety & Sanitization, see this page for your specific event for further information on requirements.
A limited number of child-size ear protective headsets are available at guest services on a first come-first serve basis. A valid ID is required to ensure the return of equipment. Disposable earplugs are also available upon request (based on availability) at guest services.
There are three elevators located within the Mountain America Center for public use.
In the event of an emergency where evacuation of the building is necessary, you will be informed via public address annoucement and scoreboard message to do so. Please remain calm and walk towards the nearest exit. Follow posted signs, staff instructions, and listen for annoucements for specific information. In the instance of severe weather or outside threats, you will be directed via public address annoucement to remain inside the building and staff will direct you where it is safe to seek shelter
For your safety and convenience, Mountain America Center has professionally trained emergency personnel on site for all events. The First Aid station at our Guest Services desk located within the Bingham Healthcare Box Office located on the main concourse. In the event of an emergency, please go to the first available Mountain America Center respresentative for assistance.
First Amendment Area
- Individuals seeking to exercise their 1st Amendment rights are not allowed within the leased and/or non-public areas of the venue without express permission from Mountain America Center management or Lessee.
- Leafletting and/or papering vehicles is not permitted.
- The Mountain America Center will not unreasonably withhold the usage of the gathering locations.
- Gatherer in the designated locations will not behave in a manner detrimental to the venue, lessee, event attendees, employees, or any other parties associated with each respective event.
- Adherence to all the policies is required in order to keep a safe & fair place to gather.
- In the event the listed policies and procedures are not maintained, the Mountain America Center reserves the right to evict the offending party.
- Those seeking to express their First Amendment Rights must make prior arrangements with the Mountain America Center staff at least 60 days in advance.
- Unannounced assemblies are subject to being trespassed.
The designated areas to express your First Amendment rights is on the sidewalk perimeter on Event Center Dr. or Pioneer Road around the Mountain America Center.
Guest Code of Conduct
Respect player and performer safety:
- Do not physically interfere with or inappropriately harass athletes or performers.
- Do not throw projectiles onto the playing surface/performance area (except in the event of a hockey promotion)
Respect the arena and arena staff:
- Follow direction from arena staff and treat them with respect.
- Do not damage the arena or property within the arena.
Respect other guests:
- Treat all other guests with respect and contribute to an environment of respect at the Mountain America Center.
- Do not use offensive language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin.
- Do not engage in any physical altercations or disruptive or inconsiderate behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Do not stand in your seat and / or put other on your shoulders, including children, for the safety of yourself and other guests.
- All ticket holders are responsible for their conduct and the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
- All guests must also comply with applicable hockey, and promoter codes of conduct.
- Violations of this Code of Conduct or any applicable Code of Conduct may result in ejection, arrest by police and the filing of criminal charges, and/or revocation of season ticket package, parking privileges or other benefits.
- Guests may only sit in their ticketed seats and must present their tickets when requested.
Guest Services Locations
Our Guest Service Desk is located inside of the Bingham Healthcare Box Office on the first concourse level located near the main southside entrance.
Guest Feedback and Recognition
Guests of Mountain America Center are encouraged to share their feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hockey Fan Etiquette
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
- Fans should remained seated or wait to go to your seat while the puck is in play.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to arena staff.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fans shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on arena property.
- Fans are discouraged from banging on the glass. This behavior can lead to a minor penalty being called on the home team due to a delay in the game for potential repair of glass.
- Please be respectful of fans around you when standing or moving to your seat. Please be mindful of blocking others’ views of the ice when the puck is in play.
- Be aware of your language and please avoid profanity around children.
- Fans entering the field of play uninvited is considered criminal trespass and a threat to public safety and will result in immediate action to subdue and detain the offender by facility security and/or law enforcement.
- Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the arena without a ticket refund.
Guests may request an American Sign Language interpreter by contacting the Guest Services Department at email@example.com. We request that guests provide advance notice at least fourteen (14) business days prior to the event date to schedule an ASL Interpreter. Requests made with less notice unfortunately do not guarantee an interpreter can be acquired.
Lost & Found
During an event, guests can report lost items or turn in found items to our Guest Services desks located inside the Bingham Healthcare Box Office on the main concourse. The Mountain America Center is not responsbile for any lost or stolen goods within the facility.
Lost Children or Companions
Lost children should be escorted to the nearest Mountain America Center team member. In the event that you become separated from your child or a member of your party, you will also want to contact the nearest team member for assistance.
Mountain America Center offers ample men’s, women’s, and family restrooms throughout the campus, all of which are accessible to persons with disabilities. Baby changing stations are located in most men’s and women’s restrooms and both family restrooms. Two (2 ) family restrooms can be found on the main concourse level on the southeast side of the facility.
Animals are not permitted in the Mountain America Centerm with the exception of trained service animals or promotional nights.
Sensory Kits and Accommodations
Mountain America Center is able to offer sensory inclusive opportunities for our guests. Thanks in part to our partnership with Eastern Idaho Down Syndrome Family Connect, we are able to offer this complimentary service to our guests. Sensory bags containing fidget tools and noise-cancelling headphones, feeling thermometer cards and identification cards that allow arena team members to recognize that the individual has a sensory need, are available for checkout at no cost by leaving an ID at any of our Guest Services Desk.
Smoking and Tobacco Policy
The Mountain America Center is a non-smoking and tobacco-free campus.
Strollers or wagons are not permitted inside the seating area at any time. If necessary, strollers may be checked in at the Guest Services Desk located inside the Bingham Healthcare Box Office upon entering the facility. The Mountain America Center is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged strollers.
A telephone is available at no charge at the Guest Services desk located in the Bingham Healthcare Box Office on the main concourse.
Wheel Chair Assistance
Guests who require additional assistance because of a limitation in mobility can request a wheelchair transport from the entry doors of the arena to their seating location.
A Guest Services Host will escort guests to their seat and arrange a pick-up time to escort them for their departure if desired. This service is available on a first come, first served basis and may be requested from any team member at the entry doors. Please note that arena wheelchairs cannot be left with guests during the event
Free wifi is available to guests in thanks to our partnership with Silverstar Communications.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you still have a question about visiting the Mountain America Center please send us a message.