BOX OFFICE INFO
Bingham Healthcare Box Office Information
We have one main box office location for Hero Arena tickets within the Mountain America Center. The Bingham Healthcare Box Office is located at near the front southeast entry of our venue. . Guests may access this box office from the exterior box office doors outside of the building, or once inside the center, through the box office lobby doors found on the main concourse.
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing partner for all events in Hero Arena inside the Mountain America Center, making them the only authorized retailer of tickets for our venue. Tickets are sold online at www.ticketmaster.com or at our box office locations.
Wednesdays: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Non-event Days: Closed
Event Days: 10:00AM – open until the end of the 1st period/once the headlining act takes the stage/beginning of event
*all times listed are MST/MDT
We will accept all major credit cards (Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, Discover). Checks and cash will not be accepted as a form of payment.
Mobile tickets are able to be managed and transferred directly from your phone and the Ticketmaster app, therefore will call is not needed for mobile tickets.
If you have purchased physical tickets, will call will be available 2 hours prior to the event at the Bingham Healthcare Box Office on that event date only.
Ticketmaster is the exclusive ticket provider for the Mountain America Center, Hero Arena and the Blue Cross of Idaho Conference Center. Tickets for all events at this venue, including Idaho Falls Spud Kings hockey games, can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com. Phone purchases are not available for any events.
Accessible seating is available on both levels of Hero Arena within Mountain America Center. Accessible seating is available through www.ticketmaster.com or at the Mountain America Center main entrance box office. When ordering accessible tickets, it is important that you indicate that you require accessible seating so we are able to seat you properly (subject to availability).
Transferring tickets is easy and convenient:
1. Open the your Ticketmaster account on the Ticketmaster website or app.
2. Head to the “My Events” tab and find the event you are transferring tickets for.
3. Tap on “Transfer”
4. Select the tickets you’d like to transfer and tap “Transfer to”
5. Enter your recipient’s information, including their mobile number or email address and an optional note.
6. TIP: If a mobile number is entered, a link to claim the ticket will open within a text message–all you need to do is press send! If an email address is entered, a link to claim the ticket is sent via an email message.
7. Tap Transfer Ticket.
8. Your transfer is complete! When your recipient has accepted them, the ticket will show as claimed. You will receive an email confirming the ticket has been accepted by your recipient. After a successful transfer, the ticket is no longer valid for entry from your account.
Note: While transfer is available for most events, there are certain instances when it is not available.
For most events, children under 24 months do not require a ticket to be admitted, however, they must sit on an adult’s lap and may not occupy a seat. Any child who has reached their second birthday will require a ticket to enter Hero Arena and must occupy their ticketed seat. Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) may have a different age policy. Any events varying from our age policy will be clearly indicated on the event listing and ticketing pages
All sales are final and refunds are only allowed in limited circumstances. Visit our canceled, postponed, rescheduled, and moved events section of our ticket purchase policy. Please refer to the Ticketmaster Refund & Exchange Policy HERE.
All sales are final and refunds are only allowed in limited circumstances. Visit our canceled, postponed, rescheduled, and moved events section of our ticket purchase policy.